Scope of Application
Responsible for Treatment
GCAPS is responsible for processing the data collected on this website. You can contact us for general matters, in writing, through the email address: email@example.com and for matters related to yours personal data to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection and Processing of Personal Data
Access to and use of the Site does not imply the provision of personal data by Users. However, the use of certain features of the Site implies the provision of personal data by the User.
The data will be processed to:
- Contact requests: personal data will be processed, with your consent, to manage the contact established and provide clarifications and information requested by the User.
- Submission of application: personal data will be processed, for the purposes of pre-contractual steps, for the management of your application.
Legal Fundamentals of Treatment
The processing of personal data for sending communications depends on the specific consent of the Users, which is the legal basis for the processing of personal data. Users may withdraw their consent at any time and delete their registration by contacting GCAPS by the means indicated above.
Conservation of personal data
The personal data collected is handled in accordance with applicable law. The data will be kept in accordance with the respective purposes and respecting the applicable legal deadlines.
According to applicable law, Users may request:
- access to personal data concerning you, as well as its rectification, deletion, limitation of its processing, the portability of your data, or to oppose its processing.
- confirmation that personal data concerning you are subject to processing.
- withdraw your consent to the processing of data for the purposes indicated, not invalidating, however, the processing carried out up to that date on the basis of the consent previously given.
For the exercise of any of the above rights, the User must submit a written request to the electronic contact: email@example.com or by mail to the address: Rua do Moinho Vermelho n.º 638, R/CA, Edifício Cascais Office, 2645-449 Alcabideche, Cascais, Lisbon, Portugal.
GCAPS guarantees the security of personal data made available through the adoption of various security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to protect personal data against its dissemination, loss, misuse, alteration, processing or unauthorized access as well as against any other form of illicit treatment.
GCAPS does not transfer data collected during the use of the website, to other entities in Portugal or abroad, without the prior consent of the data subjects.
On the 30th of September 2021.